Saturday, January 30, 2010

A lie is a lie is a lie

A lie is a lie is a lie. And as any lie, my lie about writing regularly is a lie like all the other lies about writing regularly. Sorry you guys. I was doing some fall semester recovery over the break and then I started school and got busy. The story goes, but really I'd been thinking about blogging it up soon.

Anyway, I've been writing a little bit so I've been busy with that in my free time. Haven't gotten very far, but I have a neat little idea and I just wanna see how it goes.

Being back in Austin has been pretty nice. Good times so far and my classes are incredibly interesting. With the exception of nutrition cause it's just not my thing. Alright, well back to Austin.

2 comments:

Malsi said...

A long awaited blog! What have you been writing? Glad to see you back and good to have talked to you yesterday! Love you!

Washed Up said...

I'm not really sure yet. Well I am, but I'm still waiting to see if I can execute it. Once I have a little selection written I'll see about you maybe looking at it.